Geek crafts get a little more grown up with my new Doctor Who-inspired [not quite] Tessellating TARDIS iPhone Case Cross-Stitch Pattern with printable PDF template!
My new design is much subtler than my original TARDIS-inspired iPhone case cross-stitch pattern, and I’m definitely loving the results. It’s such a crisp, clean way to display my Whovian cred without drawing too much attention. (The pattern repeat also hides dirt really well, which is a must for surviving daily life in NYC.)
* Tessellating TARDIS iPhone Case Cross-Stitch Pattern PDF
* Embroidery floss (sponsored link), white, black, silver, navy blue, light blue, and bright blue
* LEESE DESIGN Neo Stitch Cross-Stitch iPhone Case kit for iPhone 4 & 4S or iPhone 5 (embroidery needle included in kit)
* Embroidery scissors (sponsored link)
* Computer with printer/computer screen or tablet for displaying pattern
Disclosure: Please note that the links for embroidery floss and embroidery scissors that are provided below are affiliate links. I will be compensated if you choose to make a purchase after clicking through.
Ready to get stitching?
Grab your cross-stitch iPhone case, then download my free Doctor Who-inspired Tessellating TARDIS iPhone Case Cross-Stitch Pattern PDF here!
Here’s a closer look at the TARDIS pattern repeat and the stitching. I love me some teeny tiny blue boxes, don’t you?
What do you think: When my fingers recover, should I do Daleks next?
** Please note that this pattern was designed for the Lesse Design Neo Stitch Cross-Stitch iPhone Case. If your case is a different brand or for a different kind of phone, you may need to adjust the pattern to fit your case.
TZoM is leaving Feedburner at the end of the month! Before you go, don’t forget to update your RSS feed or email subscription. (Click the button above.) ♥